Marye Anne FoxProfessor Emeritus
Department of Chemistrymafox@ucsd.edu
The University of Texas at Austin
Ofc of the V.P. for Research
PO Box 7996
Austin, TX 78713
PhD, Dartmouth College
MS, Cleveland State University
BS, Notre Dame College
- "Metal Core - Organic Shell Dendrimers as Unimolecular Micelles," K.R. Gopidas, James K. Whitesell, and Marye Anne Fox, J. Am. Chem. Soc. (2003), 46, 14168.
- "Nanoparticle-Cored Dendrimers: Synthesis and Characterization," K.R. Gopidas, J.K. Whitesell, and Marye Anne Fox, J. Amer. Chem. Soc. (2003), 125, 6491.
- "Photophysical Behavior of Pyrenyl Probes of Differently Sized Colloidal Gold Clusters Capped with Monolayers of an Alkylstilbenethiolate," Jian Zhang, J.K. Whitesell, and Marye Anne Fox, J. Phys, Chem. (2003), 107, 6051.
- "Subpicosecond Transient Dynamis in Gold Nanoparticles Encapsulated by a Fluorophore-Terminated Monolayer," Tao Gu, Tong Ye, John D. Simon, James K. Whitesell, and Marye Anne Fox, J.Phys. Chem. (2003), 107, 1765.
- "Synthesis, Characterization, and Catalytic Applications, of a Palladium Nanoparticle- Cored Dendrimer," K.R. Gopidas, J.K. Whitesell, and Marye Anne Fox, Nano Lett. (2003) 3, 1757
- "The Influence of Core Size on Electronic Coupling in Shell-Core Nanoparticles: Gold Clusters Capped by Pyrenoxylalkylthiolate," Marina Canepa, Marye Anne Fox, and James K. Whitesell, Photochem. Photobiol, Sci. (2003), 2, 1177.
2005, Charles Lathrop Parsons Award