The Chemistry Undergraduate Advising Center supports current majors as they work towards degree completion. Students are encouraged to schedule appointments with their academic advisors on a regular basis, not just in the weeks proceeding registration. The undergraduate advisors can assist with:
- Information about degree requirements
- Academic policies and procedures
- Assessment of students’ academic progress
- Course selection and registration issues
- Referrals to additional University resources
Downloadable Degree Checklists are available.
Undergraduate Chemistry Course Descriptions can be found in the Undergraduate Catalog.
For course and registration related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Academic AdvisorView Full Profile
Monday – Friday